Thursday, September 2, 2010
The Perilous Pitfalls of Social Media Volume I
Furthering my need to distance myself from the gentleman caller with whom I sinned and have thus been thrown from the grand and noble quest towards mental health, I have relinquished control of my social networking sites , i.e., Facebook, to someone so that she can change my password and I cannot log in daily to check on his profile. Why is this necessary? Well, it will stop the hemorrhaging of progress I have made in the last 24 hours towards getting over what was really not a relationship at all to being with. You see, if I maintain control of my Facebook account, I can log-in, and see who he has friended/whose wall he has written on to make sure that either a) I am in fact more attractive or b) lament the fact that I am not. I have even logged out of my app on my iPhone, affectionately known as M'Lynn, so that I cannot sneak into my account. All of this over a boy? Well, yes. I am also attempting to get him on the "No-Fly" list, which is much trickier than you'd imagine. My friend said that this would be an abuse of the system. But don't we want EMOTIONAL terrorists on the no-fly list too? I think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment