Monday, September 27, 2010

No Day But Today

So, my suspicions regarding a certain gentleman I have recently been seeing were confirmed Friday night/Saturday morning when I received a message via Facebook informing me that he "just wanted to be friends" and wasn't sure at this time that he was ready to be committed to one person. Now, dear readers, this is the same gentleman who, after two dates, asked about dating one person at a time. I agreed. Clearly, that was a lapse in judgment. He informed me that his relative inexperience with relationships led him to believe that "he wasn't the one for me" and that he just didn't think he could be tied to one person just yet. Well, that's all fine and dandy and the "it's really not you; it's me" would seem less like bullshit if this were the first time this had happened to me since August. That being said, I must say, even though it was cowardly and via Facebook, I appreciate his honesty. My question remains: what the Hell is wrong with me? I hooked up with two gentleman this weekend, both of whom assured me I was a) more attractive than my photos and b) one even dared call me hot and compliment me on my body...even when I had no clothes on. This led to me giggling, of course.

Luckily, I have my first of two appointments this week with a mental health professional. Hopefully, one of them can help me to be less of a hot tranny mess. Only time will tell.

Unfortunately, this lack of luck with men has sent me into an even deeper tailspin, furthering my desire to lay around my apartment and do nothing, which, other than having carnal relations with a couple of people, is exactly what I did all weekend. While I bemoaned my lack of social life, I am not sure that I want to do anything to change it. Right now, all I want to do is sleep, but alas here I sit at work, typing and avoiding billable hours like the plague.

Hope for a post later this afternoon apres the new therapist, but don't expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment